Are you looking to gain a wide range of administrative experience in the most collaborative and supportive clinic in Chicago?
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist in the day-to-day operations of a therapeutic preschool and kindergarten style program.
Our ideal candidate…
Ideal candidates should be hard working, autonomous, and organized. Candidates should be eager to join a multi-disciplinary team of providers, collaborating to provide an individualized treatment approach that recognizes each child’s individual needs and personality.
Who we are…
Blue Bird Day is an intensive pediatric therapy program that simulates a preschool and kindergarten setting, located in the West Loop and Northcenter neighborhoods of Chicago and established in 2014. Our compassionate therapists and staff build strong relationships with clients and their families and are dedicated to helping clients achieve goals and build confidence in their everyday life.
Check out our website to learn more about our mission and the wonderful clients that we serve!
Learn more at www.bluebirddayprogram.com!
We value our employees…
At Blue Bird Day, we value our employees and it shows. Our outstanding benefits package pairs with our positive company culture to create the best work environment – so that you can focus on doing what you love.
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Sick Leave (PSL) allowances
- 401k with substantial company match
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Call A Doc (on call physician)
- $25,000 Life Insurance policy
- Highly structured, individualized mentorship and onboarding program
- Department meetings
- Monthly all staff meetings
- Hosted professional development courses
- Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Fundraising initiatives
- Holiday celebrations
- And MORE!
- Check health insurance eligibility and benefits for clients.
- Answer all patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts with supervision from billing manager.
- Maintain client files on Microsoft office 365 and electronic medical records system.
- Cover front desk receptionist responsibilities as needed
- Answer phone calls and emails as needed.
- Assist administrative staff with various administrative projects as needed.
- Assist in preparing observation schedules for residents, students, and/or interns.
- Ensure administrative office area is tidy and presentable.
- Light cleaning and assisting with other office tasks as needed.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelors Degree Required
Apply below or by emailing email@example.com