We are seeking an administrative assistant to assist in the day to day operations of a therapeutic preschool and kindergarten program. The ideal candidate would be a hard working, autonomous and organized individual. The assistant would report directly to office manager, billing manager and director of administration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Check health insurance eligibility and benefits for clients.
- Answer all patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts with supervision from billing manager.
- Maintain client files on Microsoft office 365 and electronic medical records system.
- Cover front desk receptionist responsibilities as needed
- Answer phone calls and emails as needed.
- Assist administrative staff with various administrative projects as needed.
- Assist in preparing observation schedules for residents, students, and/or interns.
- Ensure administrative office area is tidy and presentable.
- Light cleaning and assisting with other office tasks as needed.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Competitive compensation
- Health/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid time off and paid sick time
- Opportunity to grow
- Bachelors degree required
- Clean, federal background check
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
Apply below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org