We are seeking a pediatric occupational therapist to join our team of pediatric specialists for a full time caseload. Ideal candidates should be interested in developing their skills in reflex integration, NDT, sensory integration, DIR/Floortime, relationship-based practice and evidence-based practice. We provide extensive training, mentorship and supervision for all therapists, regardless of experience level. In addition, therapists are provided with state of the art therapy equipment and supplies, continuing education stipends and professional liability insurance.
Blue Bird Day is a therapeutic preschool and kindergarten type setting with a multidisciplinary approach and includes individual and group treatment, evaluations, team meetings and parent communication. Come join a multidisciplinary team of physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech and language pathologists, behavior therapists, developmental therapists, dietitians and social workers.
Learn more about us by exploring the rest of our website!
- Highly competitive year-round salary
- Health/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Continuing education and professional dues reimbursement
- Monthly mentorship with multidisciplinary team and weekly supervision with Occupational Therapy-Department Head
- Opportunity to grow in leadership, professional development and clinical skills
- Licensed and registered occupational therapist
- Masters degree required
Job Type: Full-time
- Occupational Therapy: 1 year (Required)
- Master’s (Required)
- IL OT (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
Apply below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org