Are you looking to gain a wide range of pediatric experience in the most collaborative and supportive clinic in Chicago?
We are seeking a Occupational Therapist to join our team of top pediatric specialists for a full or part time caseload.
Our ideal candidate…
Our OT candidates should have experience working with clients aged 2-7 with a variety of developmental differences. Candidates should be ready to develop their skills in sensory integration, DIR/Floortime, social-emotional skills, executive functioning skills, sensory-based feeding, relationship-based practice, and evidence-based practice. They should also be eager to learn and collaborate with our team of outstanding and experienced therapists to provide a holistic therapy experience for clients and their families. It is encouraged that OTs feel comfortable in management of small group, dyads, and individual sessions.
Blue Bird Day provides mentorship and supervision to all therapists, regardless of experience level. In addition, we value creativity in use of our state-of-the-art therapy equipment and supplies. We encourage continued education through in-house trainings and competitive CEU stipends.
Who we are…
Blue Bird Day is an intensive pediatric therapy program that simulates a preschool and kindergarten setting, located in the West Loop and Northcenter neighborhoods of Chicago and established in 2014. Our compassionate therapists and staff build strong relationships with clients and their families and are dedicated to helping clients achieve goals and build confidence in their everyday life.
Check out our website to learn more about our mission and the wonderful clients that we serve!
Learn more at www.bluebirddayprogram.com!
We value our employees…
At Blue Bird Day, we value our employees and it shows. Our outstanding benefits package pairs with our positive company culture to create the best work environment – so that you can focus on doing what you love.
- Competitive salary with productivity bonus potential
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Sick Leave (PSL) allowances
- 401k with substantial company match
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Call A Doc (on call physician)
- $25,000 Life Insurance policy
- Travel reimbursement for all offsite sessions
- On-site staff parking for therapists with off-site sessions
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Highly structured, individualized mentorship and onboarding program
- Department meetings
- Monthly all staff meetings
- Hosted professional development courses
- Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Fundraising initiatives
- Holiday celebrations
- And MORE!
- Utilize electronic medical record software to document treatment sessions and evaluations.
- Participate in monthly staff meetings, department meetings and as needed team meetings.
- Participate in in-house company trainings, hosted CEU courses and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Utilize the most current evidence based treatment and theoretical models that align with Blue Bird Day guiding theories of practice.
- Occupational Therapy: 1 year (Required)