Blue Bird Day is seeking a full time Speech and Language Pathologist to join our team of pediatric specialists. Ideal candidates should be interested collaborating with an interdisciplinary team to provide speech therapy assessments and clinical services to children with a wide range of developmental disabilities ages 2-8 years old in a therapeutic preschool and kindergarten type setting.
Blue Bird Day provides extensive training, mentorship and supervision for all therapists, regardless of experience level, and constantly strive to facilitate a culture of professional growth. In addition, therapists are provided with state of the art therapy equipment and supplies, continuing education stipends and a great benefits package. SLPs will have the opportunity to gain experience in Feeding Therapy, Oral Motor Therapy, PROMPT, AAC, PECS, and much more!
Come join a company where you can grow!
Learn more about us by exploring the rest of our website!
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams on effective strategies for clients, including parents, occupational therapists, physical therapists, developmental therapists, behavior therapists and child development specialists.
- Administer evaluations for Blue Bird Day clients for speech services and re-evaluate clients yearly for continued service.
- Develop individualized goals and quarterly treatment plans based on intensive therapy plan.
- Provide small group and individual therapy services.
- Participate in additional continuing education training, including PROMPT, AAC, PECS, Kaufman Oral Motor Approach, SOS to Feeding and much more!
- Highly competitive year-round salary
- Health/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Administrative team for all scheduling and billing
- Continuing education and professional dues reimbursement
- Monthly mentorship with multidisciplinary team and weekly supervision with Speech Therapy-Department Head or Senior SLP
- Opportunity to grow in leadership, professional development and clinical skills
- Licensed Speech and Language Pathologist
- Masters degree required
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development
Apply below or by emailing email@example.com