We are seeking a pediatric physical therapist to join our team of outpatient pediatric specialists for a full time caseload. Ideal candidates should be interested in developing their skills in evidence-based practice, collaborating with a multidisciplinary team of occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, developmental therapists, social workers and behavior therapists, and growing professionally with a rapidly growing physical therapy department!
Blue Bird Day provides extensive training, mentorship and supervision for all therapists and constantly strive to facilitate a culture of professional growth. In addition, therapists are provided with state of the art therapy equipment and supplies, continuing education stipends and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are proud of our outstanding team and thriving company culture! Join the fastest growing Physical Therapy Department in Chicago!
Check out our website to meet our PT Team!
- Highly competitive year-round salary
- Clinic based, no travel required
- Health/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Continuing education and professional dues reimbursement
- Monthly mentorship with multidisciplinary team and weekly supervision with Physical Therapy-Department Head
- Opportunity to grow in leadership, professional development and clinical skill
- Licensed and registered physical therapist
- Doctorate preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- physical therapy: 1 year (Required)
- PT (Required)
Apply below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org