Blue Bird Day is seeking a full time Registered Behavior Technician to join our team of pediatric specialists. Ideal candidates should be interested collaborating with an interdisciplinary team to provide speech therapy assessments and clinical services to children with a wide range of developmental disabilities ages 2-8 years old in an intensive therapeutic setting.
Blue Bird Day provides extensive training, mentorship and supervision for all therapists, regardless of experience level, and constantly strive to facilitate a culture of professional growth. In addition, therapists are provided with state of the art therapy equipment and supplies, continuing education stipends and a great benefits package.
Come join a company where you can grow!
Learn more about us by exploring our website!
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams on effective strategies for clients, including parents, occupational therapists, physical therapists, developmental therapists, speechtherapists and child development specialists.
- Provide small group and individual therapy services.
- Maintains a caseload of 25-35 direct service hours.
- Participates in weekly supervision with BCBA, weekly team meetings and monthly company meetings/events.
- Highly competitive year-round salary
- Health/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Continuing education and professional dues reimbursement
- Monthly mentorship with multidisciplinary team and weekly supervision with Behavior Therapy-Department Head or Senior BCBA
- Opportunity to grow in leadership, professional development and clinical skills
- Certified Registered Behavior Technician
- Bachelors degree required
Job Type: Full-time
- pediatric: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Registered Behavior Technician (Required)
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
Apply below or by emailing email@example.com