Are you looking to gain a wide range of pediatric experience in the most collaborative and supportive clinic in Chicago?
We are seeking a Therapeutic Assistant to join our team of top pediatric specialists for a full or part time caseload.
Our ideal candidate…
Ideal candidates should have experience working with children. Candidates should have aspirations to work in a healthcare-related field and be eager to work hands-on with clients. They should be willing to assist with all client needs and help with clinic daily tasks. Ideal candidates should be a team player, eager to learn, flexible, and patient. They should be willing to collaborate with and receive mentor-ship from our team of experienced therapists.
Who we are…
Blue Bird Day is an intensive pediatric therapy program that simulates a preschool and kindergarten setting, located in the West Loop and Northcenter neighborhoods of Chicago and established in 2014. Our compassionate therapists and staff build strong relationships with clients and their families and are dedicated to helping clients achieve goals and build confidence in their everyday life.
Check out our website to learn more about our mission and the wonderful clients that we serve!
Learn more at www.bluebirddayprogram.com!
We value our employees…
At Blue Bird Day, we value our employees and it shows. Our outstanding benefits package pairs with our positive company culture to create the best work environment – so that you can focus on doing what you love.
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Sick Leave (PSL) allowances
- 401k with substantial company match
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Call A Doc (on call physician)
- $25,000 Life Insurance policy
- Travel reimbursement for all offsite sessions
- On-site staff parking for therapists with off-site sessions
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Highly structured, individualized mentorship and onboarding program
- Department meetings
- Monthly all staff meetings
- Hosted professional development courses
- Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Fundraising initiatives
- Holiday celebrations
- And MORE!
- Assist Blue Bird Day therapists, staff, and clients while Blue Bird Day is in session.
- Employee must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Assist with daily data collection.
- Assist with meal prep and clean up for lunch time and snack.
- Assist in therapy room and lesson preparation
- Assist clients with toileting and rest time as needed.
- Assist in cleaning and organizing Blue Bird Day facility.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Directly report to their classroom teacher and Senior Therapeutic Assistant for daily tasks
- Assist in additional tasks as needed.
- Paraprofessional Certification
- Bachelors degree
Apply below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org