Brandi M, MS, CCC-SLP
Speech Language Pathologist
Blue Bird Day Employee Since 2022
Master of Science in Speech, Language, and Learning,
Bachelor of Arts in Communication Sciences and Disorders,
Credentials and Certification
- State of Illinois License in Speech Language Pathology
- CPR/ Basic Life Support
- Professional Educators License
- Early Intervention
- DIR Floortime
- Expressive and Receptive Language
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
I have always been interested in learning languages, working with children, and pursuing a career in healthcare. When I learned more about speech-language pathology, I found that it was a perfect combination of all three of these interests. As I continued my education and began my career, I had many great experiences and opportunities that strengthened my passion for pediatric speech-language pathology, such as creating a non-curriculum based social group for adolescents with autism, teaching English to school-aged children in Austria for a year, and learning more about and participating in therapy based on DIR Floortime.
My Blue Bird Day
I am new to the Blue Bird Day and I am thrilled to be a part of such a wonderful team!
My Blue Bird Day Goals
- I would like to grow as a member of a multidisciplinary team and collaborate to provide individualized and client-centered therapy that focuses on the whole child. My goal is to be able to provide the best evidence-based therapy that supports each child’s unique communication.