Bridget S, RBT
Blue Bird Day Employee Since 2021
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology,
St. Ambrose University
Credentials and Certification
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- QBS Safety-Care Certified
- Registered Behavior Technician Certified
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Behavior Reduction
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Functional Communication Training
- Social Skills
When I graduated in 2020, I planned on taking a year off to work and then go to graduate school for Speech Language Pathology. During that time, I started working as a Registered Behavior Technician and I fell in love with my work and wanted to pursue a career in ABA. I learned more about schools and programs and now I am studying at Ball State University to become a BCBA to continue my love for this field.
My Blue Bird Day Goals
- I am currently pursuing my Master’s in Applied Behavior Analysis through Ball State University to become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst.