Dr. Kelly Belknap PT, DPT
Blue Bird Day Employee Since 2022
Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science,
Doctor of Physical Therapy,
Credentials and Certification
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Early Intervention Credential
- Breathing with Postural Control
- Total Motion Release
- Gross Motor Developmental Delay
I used to nanny for family with a child who had cerebral palsy. That introduced me to the world of pediatric therapy at a young age. As a high school and collegiate athlete, I also attended physical therapy for a few injuries, which exposed me to the orthopedic side of physical therapy. Once I had a clinical rotation in pediatrics, I knew it was the setting for me!
My Blue Bird Day Goals
- Constantly be learning and expanding my clinical knowledge.
- Work towards obtaining my PCS clinical specialization.
- Foster a fun and playful environment while still working towards PT goals.