Morgan M, MSW, LSW
Therapy Case Manager, Social Worker
Blue Bird Day Employee Since 2023
Masters in Social Work,
Loyola University of Chicago
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology,
Credentials and Certification
- Licensed Social Worker (LSW)
- Mandated Reporter, Nonviolence Crisis Prevention Intervention Certified
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Child Life Professional Certificate
- Crisis Intervention
- Relaxation Techniques
- Solution-focused Brief Therapy
- Coping Skills Education
I have always been fascinated with the way people connect to their environments. In particular, I have remained curious about children’s perceptions of the world. From early on, I grew fond of working with tiny humans and supporting them through their language of play. In school and hospital settings alike, I had the privilege of helping create an environment that felt safe for children to learn and grow. During graduate school and for the next few years, I worked with an adult population. This reinforced two valuable lessons about all people, despite their age: social supports help make people resilient and early intervention services have a positive impact on wellness. As a therapy case manager, I am delighted to witness all the unique developmental journeys alongside our children and their loved ones.
My Blue Bird Day
As a new social worker with Blue Bird Day, I look forward to the interdisciplinary collaboration and positive spirit that aids staff in providing the best care for our clients.
My Blue Bird Day Goals
- Earn my clinical licensure.
- Gain more skills in Blue Bird’s evidence-based treatment modalities and use them to create unique care plans to meet the needs of clients and their caregivers.
- Pursue further certifications in play therapy, parent-child interaction therapy (PCIT), etc.