Sinead F, MS, CCC-SLP
Blue Bird Day Employee Since 2022
Masters of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
Credentials and Certification
- Early Intervention Credential
- Certificate of Clinical Competency-ASHA Certified
- Licensed SLP-State of Illinois
- CPR Certified
- Expressive and Receptive Language Disorders
- Language Development in Early Childhood
I feel like I have always had the desire to work with the pediatric population. With some guidance from a close friend, I enrolled in speech and language courses during my undergraduate years. I was instantly hooked! I have been working in Early Intervention alongside families to help their children reach their communication goals.
My Blue Bird Day
I look forward to this next step at Blue Bird Day so I can continue to learn and grow as a therapist. I am excited to work alongside other disciplines to better support clients and empower parents.
My Blue Bird Day Goals
- I am driven to continue pursuing education in the areas of feeding, specifically SOS and AAC.
- I would like to become Hanen certified.